Why you'll come...what we offer:
- Excellent compensation package
- Truly flexible work schedules
- Family-friendly corporate culture
- Excellent career and advancement opportunities
- Professional Development
- Paid time off (PTO): 21 paid days per year for FT (Prorated for
- 8 paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Benefits including Medical Insurance (HMO or PPO),
Prescriptions, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, LTD/AD&D
- Voluntary insurance including:
- Employer-Sponsored VALIC Pension Plan
- VALIC Tax-Sheltered retirement savings program (403B) and retirement
- Free Continuing Education Credits; paid time while attending
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Performance Success Plan-discretionary and variable compensation for
employees who meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program with offsite, confidential professional
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free flu shots annually
- Employee Excellence Awards
- Holiday premium for working a holiday
Why you’ll stay—benefits created by our work ethic:
- Time to experience a true patient relationship.
- Joy knowing that you added "life" to someone's days.
- A company that "feels" like family.
- Appreciation from patients and families.
- Purpose in your work.
- Management will listen to you, because your opinion and feelings really do matter.
- Part of a successful and professional team.
- Contribution to the community through Hospice events such as Camp Mariposa (children's bereavement camp), Horses for
Hospice Trail Rides, Steel Horse Stampede, the Memory Tree Christmas Campaign, the Hospice
Golf Tournament and many more.
- Compliments from acquaintances when they find out you work for Hospice—people have
such wonderful things to say about us—and you.
Are you a newcomer to the area? Learn about the City of Ocala and Marion County check out the Ocala/Marion Chamber and Economic Partnership.