Donate to Hospice of Marion County
Ways to Give
By mail: Send your check or money order to:
Hospice of Marion County
PO Box 4860, Ocala, FL 34478-4860
Furniture/Estates: Couriers pick up entire households or large items for our Thrift Stores. Call (352) 512-8585.
Vehicle Donations: Donate your car, truck, RV, boat or motorcycle to HMC.
We can pick up your vehicle (running with a clear title) at your convenience. Call (352) 291-5143.
Reasons to Give
In 2017, Hospice of Marion County served more than 3,000 patients and their families.
Total patient visits:
- 6,295 by our medical staff (MDs)
- 1,819 by advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNPs)
- 46,204 by registered nurses (RNs)
- 912 by licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- 40,416 by certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
- 14,573 by social workers (MSWs and LCSWs)
- 5,272 by chaplains
- 3,606 by volunteers (25,069 hours)
- 1,771 Transitions client visits
We also provided $484,500 in charitable care. Over the past five years, that figure is $2.4 million.
Help us empower those within our community.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state or at www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.