Careers with Hospice of Marion County
The three companies are:
- Hospice of Marion County, Inc.
- Accent Medical (equipment and supplies)
- Center for Comprehensive Palliative Care
Our professional staff is committed to the delivery of the highest quality healthcare services to our community. Join our team for unique opportunities in both personal and professional development. The work is fulfilling and rewarding, in a culture that values respect, excellence, diversity, collaboration and teamwork.
- Why you’ll come…what we offer:
- Excellent compensation package
- Truly flexible work schedules
- Family-friendly corporate culture
- Excellent career and advancement opportunities
- Professional Development
- Paid time off (PTO): 21 paid days per year for FT (Prorated for other categories.)
- 8 paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Benefits including Medical Insurance (HMO or PPO), Prescriptions, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, LTD/AD&D
- Voluntary insurance including:
- Term Life
- Term Life
- Employer-Sponsored VALIC Pension Plan
- VALIC Tax-Sheltered retirement savings program (403B) and retirement counseling.
- Free Continuing Education Credits; paid time while attending inservice classes
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Performance Success Plan-discretionary and variable compensation for employees who meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program with offsite, confidential professional counseling
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free flu shots annually
- Employee Excellence Awards
- Holiday premium for working a holiday
Why you’ll stay—benefits created by our work ethic:
- Time to experience a true patient relationship.
- Joy knowing that you added “life” to someone’s days.
- A company that “feels” like family.
- Appreciation from patients and families.
- Purpose in your work.
- Management will listen to you, because your opinion and feelings really do matter.
- Part of a successful and professional team.
- Compliments from acquaintances when they find out you work for Hospice—people have such wonderful things to say about us—and you.